Morini Group srl, owner of theogomondo site, will deliver the products to the courier within 48 hours of the following working hours (Saturday, Sunday, holidays excluded) from the crediting of the total amount due.
The amount consists of the purchase price of the product(s) and the shipping costs if provided, taxes and fees and additional ancillary charges if provided for.
Shipping costs, unless otherwise stated, are added to the total cost of the order and are specified during checkout, before the customer completes the purchase process and then payments.
DEPARTURE OF THE ORDER
Each order is handled with the highest priority. When the order amount is confirmed, our logistics service proceeds to the preparation of the ordered products/services.
Orders with payment PayPal and Payment Cards other similar circuits
The company Morini Group srl that owns the ogomondo site will deliver the products to the courier within 48 hours of the following working hours (Saturday, Sunday, holidays excluded) from the crediting of the total amount due.
Orders paid Bank transfer
- Payments with transfers made from Italy the products will be delivered to the courier within 8 working days (Saturday, Sunday, excluding holidays) following the validation of the payment;
- Payments with transfers made outside Italy from Italian territory the products will be delivered to the courier within 30 working days (Saturday, Sunday, excluding holidays) following the validation of the payment consisting of the purchase price of the product(s) and the shipping costs ifprovided.
Type of courier
Shipping takes place throughout Italy by express courier for particularly bulky products or with characteristics defined as special, couriers not of the express type could be used.
At the time of departure of the order the customer will be informed of the shipment by email, at the registration address, containing the name of the courier, the tracking number of the shipment and the presumed date of delivery.
For shipments made by express courier, the customer can check the status of the shipment directly from the courier's website except in cases of in operation of the same.
- in Italy,delivery within 4 working days after departure, except in disadvantaged areas and islands. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays should not be taken into account in the calculation of delivery days;
- in Community Europe,delivery within 8 working days after departure, except in disadvantaged areas and islands. In calculating delivery days should not be considered on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
- in Europe ExtraCee,delivery within 10 working days after departure, except in disadvantaged areas and islands. Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays and any customs posts should not be taken into account in the calculation of delivery days;
- Rest of theworld , (except in embargoed states, shipping restrictions or dangerous socio-political health conditions) delivery within 15 working days after departure, except in disadvantaged areas and islands. In calculating delivery days should not be considered on Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays and any customs stationings
The aforementioned delivery deadlines may be subject to indefinite changes in timing and conditions, for reasons of force majeure not determined by the will of the seller or courier, and any customs charges requested by the competent authorities are borne by the customer.
In the event of unavailability, also temporary in stock of the requested goods, Morini Group srl within 24 working hours (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays excluded) from the day of validation of the arrival of the payment will inform the customer; in the shortest possible time, and in any case within thirty days from the day after the arrival of the validation, he will refund to the customer the sums possibly paid for the payment of the supply, unless the customer communicates to Morini Group srl that he wants to wait for the purchased product.
At the customer's written request, through the contact form of the ogomondo.it website, the company will replace the goods with another one at the buyer's choice.
HOW TO BEHAVE WHEN DELIVERING GOODS
In order to make our service more and more efficient, we ask the customer to check the conditions of the packaging at the time of delivery.
If the package is not perfectly intact it must be collected with reservation. That is, next to the signature on the delivery bill must be clearly affixed the words "RECEIVED WITH DAMAGED package RESERVE".
If the package is badly damaged so that it has certainly caused damage to the internal contents, the customer must reject the delivery by clearly requesting to affix, always on the bill, the words "GOODS REFUSED damaged package".
In the event that the customer accepts the package with reservation and verifies that the goods are damaged, or in case he refuses delivery, he must immediately contact the seller through the contact service of the ogomondo.it website
The customer must also verify the exact match of the number of packages shown on the delivery bill.
Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, otherwise the product is considered to be delivered correctly.