Terms and conditions of use
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE www.ogomondo.it
These general conditions govern access to the website www.ogomondo.it (hereinafter the "Site") and the use of the services and contents present therein (such as, but not limited to: images, software, texts, trademarks and logos, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and/or uses the Site assumes the quality of "User" and accepts, from the moment of its first access and/or use, these conditions, which apply independently of the General Conditions of Sale that govern the possible purchase of the products present in the online catalog of the website.
Failure to accept these Terms does not allow further access or use of the contents and services of the Website.
The current Terms have been updated in 10/07/2019.
ARTICLE 1: THE PORTAL
Access to the website www.ogomondo.it is free and free.
You declare that you accept the site "as is". Morini Group srl is not responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use of the website. Without any prior notice, the Portal and its contents may be modified or replaced.Any information and/or request may be forwarded to:email@example.com
ARTICLE 2: PROTECTING ONLINE PRIVACY
ARTICLE 3: USER OBLIGATIONS
You undertake not to transmit, disclose, send, communicate or store information and other materials:
- copyrighted or revealing trade secrets;
- obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, offensive, libelous, sexually explicit;
- unsolicited messages or advertising or solicitation to purchase, investigations, chains of letters;
- containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and other elements intended to damage, intercept or misuse data, information, physical and logical structures of Morini Group srl, its connected or third parties.
You also agree not to:
- register as a Customer with maliciously false or incomplete information;
- allow third parties to use their username or password once registered;
- delete or modify materials or other information of different users or Morini Group srl;
- collect or otherwise obtain information about third parties, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of the owner;
- access protected or un authorized site data and violate the site's system or security measures;
- act in such a way as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the physical and logical systems of the site, including through "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing" actions;
- use devices, software programs or other in order to compromise or attempt to compromise the smooth operation of the site; and attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble, or decode the software that composes or forms part of the site;
- use or attempt to use engines, software programs, tools, agents or other mechanisms (such as: spiders, robots,...) that allow you to browse or search the site without using the engines or search agents of the same.
Any unlawful conduct or non-compliant with the provisions here will be prosecuted in accordance with the law at the competent offices.
ARTICLE 4: COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL DIRECTIVES
All copyrights related to the contents of the website (such as, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, user interface) as well as the selection, coordination and organization of them are the property of Morini Group srl and their respective and legitimate Owners. No statement that may be contained on the site confers license or industrial copyright rights of Morini Group srl.
The contents of the website are intended only for users and customers of the site; unauthorized commercial use of the content present is prohibited.
The User can freely view the contents of the site, print it, copy it and save it on the hard-disk of his computer or on other physical media, under his own responsibility and exclusively for personal and private use, in compliance with current copyright protection legislation.
All rights concerning trademarks, product names, trade names, logos, packaging and design of all morini group srl products or services, both in extended form and with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to the rightful owners, in accordance with international agreements and applicable laws. All uses that may infringe these rights are expressly prohibited.
ARTICLE 5: HYPERLINKS (LINKS)
The site may contain hyperlinks (links) to other websites Morini Group srl assumes no responsibility for any content or services offered by third parties, nor guarantees the technical availability, reliability, lawfulness of any material and information contained on the linked websites.
In the same way, the possible insertion of a link, does not involve any type of association, merger or participation of Morini Group srl with the owners and contents of the linked websites.
ARTICLE 6: DURATION AND AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS
Morini Group srl reserves the right to modify, without notice, these General Conditions of Access and Use. Any changes will take effect immediately from the first publication on the site and up to any new changes.
ARTICLE 7: APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The relationship between Morini Group srl and the User is subject to Italian law.